skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reality according to Rooshdee

Monday, January 18, 2010

I hope god doesn't have Facebook. Or internet connection for that matter


Scrawled by Rooshdee at 9:42 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Preface

My photo
Rooshdee
Half-man, half-cheese. If you like bullsh*t presented with Socratic fervor, then you'd like me. I'm a product of subversive pop culture and I speak with maladjusted certainty. I chase clouds in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Disclaimer

I strongly encourage you not to take this blog seriously. It's just one of those things I do to amuse myself. Like how apes smell their own butts. I just think this is more civilised.

Concise

Quotable

What is it with poor people and
this mad obsession with money?
- Rooshdee
8.30pm February 15th, 2009

Listen

Chapters

  • ▼  2010 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • I hope god doesn't have Facebook. Or internet conn...
  • ►  2009 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (69)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)

Arbitrary

  • Carl Jung knows who you are
  • PGA tour
  • Golf channel
  • Golf digest
  • Golf news
  • Linerider.com
  • News news
  • MLB
  • MLB news
  • NBA
  • NBA news
  • SLAMonline.com
  • ATP world tour
  • Tennis magazine
  • Tennis news
  • Tennis on TV
  • Tennis warehouse
  • Mini-tennis
  • Comic strips for the soul
  • Rateyourdoc.org
  • Rooshdee likey the anti-jokey
  • See your future!
  • Bookweb