I got so friggin' bored I did this quiz I took from Mark's blog. Hope you don't mind you lark. So booooored.
> So, what's your primary food group?
Milk. Cheese. Yogurt. Dairy?
> Who would you like to have lunch with tomorrow?
John Wayne Gacy. Osama Bin Laden. Lee Harvey Oswald. Dane Cook.
> What kind of food do your best friends like?
Orion doesn't eat.
> Would you rather be a zombie or a vampire?
Vampire, duh. 'Cos vampires are sexy; look at the chicks they get. They can fly too, that's friggin' awesome! Also, vampires are good at math. Remember The Count from Sesame Street? Yeah, like that.
> Erhuh. And so would you rather be Master Chief or Serious Sam?
Who? Uhm... Master Chief I guess.
> Last one. Would you rather be The Joker or The Riddler?
Joker. Like duh. I get an excuse to wear makeup. And I enjoy killing hehehe ;) Plus, Riddler wears green spandex. Not my thing. Green that is. Not spandex. I like spandex.
> Favourite Genre?
Bossa nova.
> Favourite bands from that Genre?
Lisa Ono. Not a band, I know. So sue me.
> What instrument do you play? Or would like to.
Mouth harp.
> Got anyone on your mind? Come now, you know what I'm talking about. Because every quiz needs some HEART right! (Get the pun? Ha. Haha.)
Yes, there's someone on my mind. Me. I'm just so darn self-absorbed. (Get the joke? Ha. Haha.)
> Why are you thinking about them?
There're no reasons NOT to.
> So what's your top 4 reasons why you like someone then? (Top 3 is so overrated)
Face. Boobs. Ass. Legs.
> i herd you liek mudkips
Nah, I prefer Charmander. He would whoop Mudkips' ass even though it's fire vs water. That's how wicked Charmander is.
> I'm in ur fridge, eatin ur foodz
Just stay away from my milk, cheese, frozen cakes, pop tarts, cheesecake, cream cheese, strawberry soda, cookies & cream ice cream, bailey's... Know what? Just frickin' stay away from my fridge you @#$%^&*!
> Biting pear of salamanca
Is pear here an euphemism for the male genitalia or something?
> What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Pokemon trainer.
> What do you want to be now?
Pokemon trainer.
> If you changed your mind... Why?
Why would I change my mind? I wanna keep the mind I already have thank you!
> Whatcha doing tomorrow at 3 o clock?
AM or PM? If PM, that's too early for me to be up. If AM, probably dancing around the room.
> Psyched about anything at the moment?
Uhmm... It's hard to be psyched about anything when you've already lost your emotions in that brain altering experiment three years back.
> Nearest thing to you that's plain black.
I'm black. Kinda... Right? Once you go black, you ain't going back?
> What's on your desktop now?
Icons.
> Can you multitask? What are you doing besides this quiz?
Slathering cream cheese on my thighs.
> What's the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?
I haven't slept since 1953. I had to shoot JFK. And the guilt's kept me awake ever since.
> What's your catch phrase of the moment?
God told Noah be goody goody, or there be floody floody. Not exactly a catch phrase, but it is catchy.
> Do you like long hair or short hair?
That depends. Which hair are we talking about? HAHAHAHA! ... Eew, gross. Can't believe I said that.