Monday, October 6, 2008

A penny for my thoughts

I got fired from my bookstore gig last year 'cos I took all the bibles, korans and tanakhs, and put 'em in the fiction section. I daydream a lot; like while I'm riding my griffin and chasing clouds, I daydream about what it's like to go to school and live through the stupor of learning physics and math. I have the sudden urge to eat 6 donuts. Behind every great tennis player is a great behind; I mean, c'mon, just look at mine. Jeez some people can't take cocky jokes. My life's been surprisingly hectic; maybe I should wear a suit of mirrors, go down to the nearby park and reflect. I need a study buddy and a tennis buddy and a squash buddy. My stationery is sitting on my table so stationarily. I'm learning the lyrics to Jaroussky's music so I can sing myself to sleep at night. Why can't I stop dancing to Diana Ross? Black is a nice color 'cos it's the darkest color out there and it'll continue to be my favorite color until something darker comes along. I think my Scottish accent is improving. I wanna kick Dane Cook in the crotch. I don't think I wanna leave the house tomorrow 'cos the bodysnatchers might be out there somewhere waiting for me. Hmm, I'm so bored. I wonder what my friends are doing right now. Probably sleeping. Hmm, why am I still awake? Aww man, just thinking about Socrates' trial makes me wanna tear up. Now I want pancakes and cream cheese.