Friday, July 18, 2008

It's a bad joke

I skipped school today so I could catch The Dark Knight at the earliest possible time, or at least at the earliest possible time I could find. And it was showing at a theatre in Toa Payoh at 9.50am. Even with 3 hours of sleep, I managed to sustain myself on the excitement and anticipation built over a year of waiting for this movie. And the movie did not disappoint. Perhaps it's 'cos I'm such a freak of a fan, but this movie is amaaaaazing(zing! zing! zing!). The dark atmosphere made this movie real. Reality and superheroes; odd combination. But this one worked.

And if the producers are looking for a Robin for the next movie or something, I wanna be there to audition. I think I'd make an awesome Robin; I've got youthful anger, I have misguided notions of justice, my name begins with an R, and I look good in tights and spandex. What more can the producers ask for?

Me and Christian Bale would look so good together(in a non-homoerotic manner).