I cannot sleep. My body clock has found time(HAHAHAHA! Man, I love puns) to adjust itself without the permission of its landlord, which would be me(somehow, this sentence doesn't make sense). I now cannot fall asleep any earlier than 3am, unless I down five bottles of sleeping pills. So what am I doing now? After watching 10 episodes of The Office, I am sitting in front of my pc and singing along to random songs. I am in my room and I am singing out loud. Yes, I am still singing as I am typing all this down.
Here's a list of the songs I've managed to sing:
1. Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire and Uptown Girl
2. Il Divo's Heroe and Pour Que Tu Maimes Encore
3. Boston's More Than A Feeling
4. Erasure's A Little Respect
5. Aretha Franklin's Respect
6. A1's Like A Rose
7. Chumbawumba's Tubthumping
My voice is a little tired. I am going to rest my voice and... And... And... Think of ways to annoy my friend. Hmm, a random thought: I miss playing tennis. And I also miss playing basketball. And I also miss playing squash and badminton and eating cheesecake and speaking with a fake Russian accent and throwing popcorn at random people in the theatre. Man, I miss so many things. Hmm, I feel a little dazed and giddy with this unexplainable feeling of lightness in my head. Is there a doctor out there?