Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Josh just tagged me to do this piece of trivial thingy. And since I'd rather do this than study Thomas Hardy right now...

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, iPaq etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool



01 - OPENING CREDITS: 21st Century Kid by Jamie Cullum
Right on.

02 - WAKING UP: Away in a Manger by Sufjan Stevens
How did I end up sleeping in a manger damn it?! Was I drunk the night before or something?

03 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
Geez... School didn't mark the start of my life, it marked the beginning of my demise.

04 - FALLING IN LOVE: Heaven Forbid by The Fray
The song title says it all.

05 - FIGHT SONG: 魔法の言葉 ~Would You Marry Me~ by Do As Infinity
WHAT THE FUDGE?! How is this a fight song?!

06 - BREAKING UP: Your Hand in Mine by Explosions in the Sky
Damn, did she break up with me 'cos I cut her hand off and kept it? Oh man, that blows.

07 - PROM: Avenir incertain du titanic by Paris Combo
I gave my prom a miss. So perhaps I should say... Precis et approprie, non? Haha.

08 - LIFE: On Green Dolphin Street by Grant Green
Can't argue with that. Jazz is my life after all. *Smirk*

09 - MENTAL BREAKDOWN: War (First Try) by The Cardigans
I fought sanity. And I won. BOO YAH!

10 - DRIVING: Sinnerman by Nina Simone
Sweet. My favorite song.

11 - FLASHBACK: Ageless Beauty by Stars
Well, my beauty is ageless after all. Ahem ahem. HAHAHA!

12 - WEDDING: Copa Cabana by Barry Manilow
What in Zeus' name?... I married Lola the showgirl at the Copa Cabana?

13 - BIRTH OF CHILD: Alien by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Hey! That's not funny! Screw you Mozart!

14 - FINAL BATTLE: En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor by Il Divo
Cool! Operatic tragedy, I love it! Although... Con tu amor? Esto esta loco! Hahaha!

15 - DEATH SCENE: This Sun Doesn't Like You by Norah Jones
I knew it! The sun killed me!

16 - FUNERAL SONG: A Quick One, While He's Away by The Who
Am I like... Supposed to come back from the dead or something? Awesome!

17 - END CREDITS: Concerto grosso in A minor op. 6 No. 4 by George Handel
Wow, this one's really on the money.