Monday, September 1, 2008

The landlord in Hell has a room reserved for me

I think I may be evil. I just watched an episode of Heroes online. And I think if I had powers, I'd use 'em to kill. Who would I kill? I'd first kill my kindergarten teacher 'cos she told me off for using up all the black crayon to draw a picture of four black bears in a forest at midnight. And then, I'd go on to kill my primary two classmates 'cos they cheated when they played rock paper scissors with me. And lastly, I'd kill my uncle 'cos he said magic isn't real. But Orion, my stuffed pony, says that magic holds this world together. And I believe him, 'cos he's my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe,
that lures him to evil ways." - Buddha