Monday, August 18, 2008

Like the sands in the hourglass, these are the days of our lives

Thanks to Mark, I'm surfing Youtube for Power Rangers videos. And apparently, YOU have the Dragonzord AND the Megazord AND Tor the Shuttlezord. *Envious glare* Lucky little twit you are.

When I was a kid, I didn't get anything like that. All I got on my third birthday was a violin and a Japanese language dictionary. And for the subsequent birthdays, I got a different colored necktie each year. Explains a lot doesn't it? So I, at my adolescent/adult stage, have LOADS to catch up on. And it just so happens I can do all that with the power of technology at my adolescent and immature fingertips. I have downloaded Digimon seasons 1 and 2, SpongeBob Squarepants seasons 1 to 4, Cardcaptor Sakura seasons 1 to 3, Beyblade seasons 1 to 3, and every Pokemon game out there! BOO YAH! Oh, I also happen to have the first season of Pokemon and the first 5 movies on DVD. My clairvoyant eyes foresee a busy week ahead. Juggling the A-Level syllabus and watching cartoons is gonna drain me surely, but I am mentally prepared; 'cos I was born for this. (Also, if anyone has a link to any Powerpuff Girls episodes, could you gimme a holler or something? I'd reaaaaallly appreciate it.)

My childish behaviour is TOTALLY justified now. Look at me with adult disapproval, I don't care. Also, I'm gonna consume a lot of estrogen pills to try my best and halt puberty, or at least slow it down until I get my childhood back.