Monday, August 11, 2008

Memoirs of a gay sia!

I have gay friends. Seriously, I think I'm the straightest in the bunch. Vernon likes asking me out while we play basketball. Zack likes hugging me in public. And I don't mind it since he has a lean and sculpted body. Shoot, they're getting to me. I'm getting gayer by the minute.

And the gayest thing we've done as a group: play tag at the Raffles City shopping mall on a crowded Saturday evening. Yes, we did. 6 grown men tagging each other. It doesn't get any gayer than that. And here I thought I was the childish one.

Oh, and to cap off a regular day with the guys, I overdosed on 9 donuts.

Quote of the day from Vernon:
in response to seeing me do an ad-libbed breakdance move after I fell trying to grab the ball, he exclaims, "Hey! Rooshdee can breakdance! We should hang out sia!"