Friday, August 22, 2008

Omgawd, I can see music in the air... It's so colorful

This night has been epiphanous! Realisations about psychoanalysis and social constructs are hitting me like Wayne Gretzky hits the puck. Is it a coincidence that prior to these awesome epiphanies, I downed two pills of chlorpheniramine? Wait, is there weed in chlorpheniramine? d-_-b

"TAKE 1 TABLET(S) 3 TIMES A DAY AS NEEDED. May be taken with or without food. May cause drowsiness, caution if driving."

Shit, I better lie down...

add (5.07am): I am sleepy as heck, but I musn't go to sleep yet; all the awesomest ideas in my head might disappear when I sleep. The ideas that are coming are AWESOME! Hmm, should I do weed? What's the law on weed consumption like in Singapore? Is the Law Bar Association even aware of the existence of weed? Do I know anyone who does weed? Wait, James Blunt's music is so awesome. Does HE smoke weed? I bet Pachelbel does it too! That's why their music is so AWESOME! 'Cos they do weed! I should do weed too man! AWESOME!