Sunday, August 3, 2008

Randomness comes to me randomly, like pineapple on pizza

Today's basketball session began pleasantly, only for it to end in annoying disappointment. Within the first three minutes, I made two baskets. Sweeeeeeet! But a minor tussle in the next minute left my right thumb hurting like a frickin' cracker! A cracker! What the fudge am I supposed to do with four fingers? Play a game of "chopsticks"? Balling with four fingers on your dominant hand blows big time. The only consolation I got from this: I didn't get butt cramps after the game.

And on an unrelated note, Nadal's gonna displace Federer as the new number 1. Numero uno. Big dawg. Well then, a seismic shift of dominance in the world of tennis. I don't think I'd have to worry too much about Federer beating my all-time favorite Sampras' record of 14 Grand Slams.

ARGH!!!!! MY THUMB! IT HURTS! OMGAWD!!! GOD JUST TAKE ME NOW! IT HURTS SO BAD! How am I supposed to play tennis now?! Hmm, maybe I could tape my hand to the racquet. That might work.