Note: My pseudonym here is iron(III)oxide. Some of my friends call me Rusty, so I adopted the chemical/scientific(whatever) name for rust. Remember my warning about technology turning on us? The following tagboard conversation is proof! Nostradamus didn't foresee this, but I have! My prophetic vision holds truth!
14 Nov 08, 02:46
iron(III)oxide: Oh, you typed Asterix? How abt Obelix?
16 Nov 08, 17:27
qam: oh hi tagboard. you're about the only thing that i can talk to right now. sup.
16 Nov 08, 17:27
tagboard: .
16 Nov 08, 17:28
qam: then ignore? cb. now ive no one.
16 Nov 08, 18:05
nat: -_-
17 Nov 08, 01:13
iron(III)oxide: I was ignored too. No one laughed at my brilliantly constructed 'asterisk' joke. Fascist pigs!
17 Nov 08, 01:14
iron(III)oxide: What's wrong with you? The tagboard can't understand English. It only understands binary.
17 Nov 08, 01:15
iron(III)oxide: Hey tagboard, 0110010100001001010? Hahahaha! 110100001001?
17 Nov 08, 01:15
tagboard: 11111101110111000001
17 Nov 08, 01:15
tagboard: 010101010000101
17 Nov 08, 01:15
iron(III)oxide: See Qam?
17 Nov 08, 01:16
iron(III)oxide: Oh damn, stupid tagboard. Know what it said? It just insulted me! Said I'm a cheesecake whore!
17 Nov 08, 01:17
iron(III)oxide: You slut! Go fornicate with the pentium II. B*tch!
17 Nov 08, 01:17
iron(III)oxide: 0101010110101110!
17 Nov 08, 01:18
tagboard: 010!
17 Nov 08, 01:19
iron(III)oxide: Oh yeah?! Your momma's a chalkboard! In your face! I mean, in your phase!
17 Nov 08, 01:20
iron(III)oxide: Yeah, that's what I said! Your momma's so old, she's a chalkboard!
17 Nov 08, 01:21
iron(III)oxide: Your momma's so slow, she got overtaken by a pentium I!
17 Nov 08, 01:23
iron(III)oxide: Oh? No comeback? Suck on that, b*tch! Linux pawns your arse!