Sure, as far as I know, Jordan and Erving have performed a similar dunk from the free-throw line before, but they did it in a dunk contest. James did it in a match! Friggin' awesomeness! Too bad I can't find the proper video to put up here. No worries, who needs a video anyway(?) The human imagination shall prove adequate to conjure the image of a flying mortal. Give the people of the world a black Superman!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Lebron James ain't scared of Kryptonite
Oh my frickin' gawd! I have just witnessed Lebron James jump from the free-throw line to make a dunk! And this wasn't even a dunk contest! It was during a friggin' match! How the fudge does a man, who stands 6ft8in and weighs 250lb, jump a distance of 15ft to reach a rim 10ft-high and deal such an emphatic dunk during a match?!
Sure, as far as I know, Jordan and Erving have performed a similar dunk from the free-throw line before, but they did it in a dunk contest. James did it in a match! Friggin' awesomeness! Too bad I can't find the proper video to put up here. No worries, who needs a video anyway(?) The human imagination shall prove adequate to conjure the image of a flying mortal. Give the people of the world a black Superman!
Sure, as far as I know, Jordan and Erving have performed a similar dunk from the free-throw line before, but they did it in a dunk contest. James did it in a match! Friggin' awesomeness! Too bad I can't find the proper video to put up here. No worries, who needs a video anyway(?) The human imagination shall prove adequate to conjure the image of a flying mortal. Give the people of the world a black Superman!